This is my monthly collection of exceptional links on writing, blogging, and microbusiness. Enjoy!
- A Writers Manifesto – A manifesto is a written and public declaration of your views and intentions. This is an exceptional one. What are your views and intentions with regards to writing?
- Blogging Tips A to Z: The Ultimate Guide – “These tips are for new bloggers, stalled bloggers and dedicated bloggers who want to keep growing their blog.”
- Thinking in Blocks of Time – Start slow and build up your writing muscle.
- You Can Buy Happiness (And It’s Cheap), How One Woman Radically Transformed Her Life and You Can Too – My review of Tammy Strobel’s new book, which includes a chapter on finding your passion in work.
- Simple Social Media Strategy – A genuine approach to social media.
- Fall in Love with Your Work: A 30-Day Adventure - In this reasonably priced e-course, Maia Duerr will gently but clearly guide you in a step-by-step process to find passion and meaning in your work. Starts October 1st. I took this course in August and enjoyed it tremendously.
- Get Your Novel Written Now – 4-Part Tele-Course with Charlotte Rains Dixon; starts October 9th. I haven’t taken this particular course, but I’ve benefited from other programs with Charlotte and appreciate her kindhearted yet practical spirit.
Thank you so much for reading and sharing! Don’t miss a beat! Sign up for free email updates to enjoy thought-provoking and practical posts on writing, blogging, and staying sane while promoting your cause, business, or self.