My monthly collection of exceptional articles on writing, blogging, and microbusiness, related resources, and relevant books. Enjoy!
- Do You Need a Niche to Be a Successful Blogger? will be of special interest to those with a multi-faceted mind.
- Blogging Tips A to Z: S is for Search Engine Optimization. If you feel like hiding your head under the covers when you hear “SEO”, this user-friendly article is for you.
- Steven Pressfield- NEARLY Exclusive Interview with the author of Turning Pro: Tap Into Your Internal Power and Create Your Life’s Work
- Self-Doubt and Self-Reinforcement as a writer.
- How to Stay Hungry and See Your Goals Through to the End shares three essential elements to keep you motivated and moving toward your small business or freelance vision.
- When You Having Nothing Left to Lose, You Have Everything Left to Gain highlights a universal principle that will infuse your writing with power.
- The Goodblog Project with Courtney Carver starts in August. Space is limited.
- I’m reading and recommend: The Fire Starter Sessions by Daniella La Porte. It’s #1 in success, motivational, and entrepreneurship on Amazon.
I’m taking the month of July off from my blogs and social media, but I’m still available for writing assignments. Here’s the skinny on how I can help you with words.
Don’t miss a moment! Sign up for free email updates to enjoy thought-provoking and practical posts on writing, blogging, and staying sane while promoting your cause, business, or self.